Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Qbasic program

1.Write a program to find area of rectangular.
CLS
INPUT"Enter length ";L
INPUT"Enter breadth";B
A=L*B
PRINT"Area of rectangular";A
END
2.WAP to display area of circle.
CLS
INPUT"Enter radius";R
A=22/7*R^2
PRINT"Area of circle";A
END
3.WAP to find area of square.
CLS
INPUT"Enter length";L
A=L^2
PRINT"Area of square";A
END
4.WAP to find area of rectangle .
CLS
INPUT"Enter base";B
INPUT"Enter height";H
A=1/2*B*H
PRINT"Area of triangle =";A
END
5.WAP to find volume of cylinder .
CLS
INPUT"Enter radius";R
INPUT"Enter height";H
V=22/7*R^2*H
PRINT"Volume of cylinder= ";V
END
6.WAP to find input percentage and display pass or fail.
CLS
INPUT"Enter pecentage";P
IF P>=40THEN
PRINT"Pass"
ELSE
PRINT"Fail"
END IF
END
7.WAP to input any number and check odd or even.
CLS
INPUT"Enter any number ";N
IF N MOD2=0THEN
PRINT "Even number"
ELSE
PRINT"Odd number"
END IF
END
8.WAP to input any number and to check positive, negative  or zero .
CLS
INPUT"Enter any number ";N
IFN>0 THEN
PRINT"Positive number"
ELSE IFN<0THEN
PRINT"Negative number"
ELSE
PRINT"Zero"
END IF
END
9.WAP to input any number whether it is divisible by 5or not.
CLS
INPUT"Enter any number";N
IF N MOD5=0 THEN
PRINT"The number is divisible by 5"
ELSE
PRINT"The number is not divisible by 5"
END IF
END
10.WAP to display 5, 10, 15,...50..
CLS
FOR I=5to50 STEP 5
PRINT I
NEXT I
END
11.WAP to display 100, 90,80,...10.
CLS
I=100
WHILE I<=10
PRINT I
I=I-10
WEND
END
12.WAP to display 2,4,6,8...20.
CLS
FOR I=2 TO 20 STEP2
PRINT I
NEXT I
END
13.WAP to display 50,45,40...5
CLS
I=50
WHILE I <=5
PRINT I
I=I-5
WEND 
END





No comments:

Post a Comment